Login Register






Virus Detected message on Google Chrome filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Virus Detected message on Google Chrome #18
(05-03-2018, 08:51 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 10:39 PM)JBoy1017 Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 08:58 PM)mothered Wrote: You can download Windows 10 ISO In both the 32 and 64 bit architectures here.

hey mothered,

So i've downloaded the windows 10 file and have it on a usb. I have created a vm on virtual box however I have no clue how to put windows 10 on to the vm. Any one got any advice? Sorry if im asking simple questions I am a complete noob

I assume you've downloaded the ISO file via the link I've provided, correct?

Yes I extrscted the zip file its now in the form of a folder with multiple subfolders wnd various items

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Virus Detected message on Google Chrome - by JBoy1017 - 05-03-2018, 01:36 PM