Login Register






How to make my life fun? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to make my life fun? #4
Look man, I haven't dated a girl since I was in the 7th grade, and I'm a Senior in High School now. I feel you on the girlfriend thing. As far as something you want interest in, just keep looking, look up stuff online and see what others are doing, and see if there is anything that interests you.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

[+] 1 user Likes Synthx's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to make my life fun? - by Vitas - 04-30-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by mothered - 04-30-2018, 11:34 AM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by Oni - 04-30-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by mothered - 05-01-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by Synthx - 04-30-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by Blue - 05-01-2018, 01:37 PM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by Qlova - 05-01-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by sleaze - 05-01-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by mothered - 05-02-2018, 05:38 AM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by reGEN - 05-02-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by mothered - 05-02-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: How to make my life fun? - by Telybell - 05-16-2018, 02:34 PM