RE: So....I just made my first $10 in a while 04-26-2018, 07:01 PM
#14
(04-26-2018, 06:44 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(04-26-2018, 06:24 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: Wow that's crazy, you'd think that Amazon reps would appear to be more qualified with a hiring process that intense... Glad you're on your way back on track man!
There's a huge difference between customer service and software engineering.
I assumed their hiring process was rigorous in general based off your post. I've found companies I work for hold similar standards at least when hiring. My apologies for assuming, didn't intend to compare the jobs. Sucks you didn't get it btw, good luck next time.
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)