Login Register






So....I just made my first $10 in a while filter_list
Author
Message
RE: So....I just made my first $10 in a while #11
(04-26-2018, 03:51 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 03:50 PM)mothered Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 02:34 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I don't think I screwed up until the 4th in person interview, and by that point they weren't going to send me home.

In what sense did you mess up?

I still believe It's wrong to conduct so many Interviews. A couple yes, 4-5 Is a bit much. You can tell by the first or second Interview whether an applicant Is suited to the job.

They have a no feedback policy, so I don't know for certain, but my guess is the completely atrocious 'just make it work you dont have time to make it good' code I wrote.

I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Something bigger and better will come your way.

First Impressions are usually an Indicator of things to come. If they're like that during the Interview process, I couldn't Image what they'd be like to work for.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: So....I just made my first $10 in a while - by mothered - 04-26-2018, 03:58 PM