Login Register






So....I just made my first $10 in a while filter_list
Author
Message
RE: So....I just made my first $10 in a while #9
(04-26-2018, 02:34 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 09:12 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 12:16 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: As many of you know, I had a client abruptly change the direction of their business and drop all of their contractors at the start of this year. I toyed briefly with going back to corporate jobs, and had the longest interview process ever with Amazon (3 1 hour phone interviews, a 30min tech screen, then 5 1hr in person interviews) and didn't get the job.

I truly despise companies that put you through a lengthy series of Interviews/tests, only to tell you you're not suited to the role. They should have some Inkling long before the final assessment.

On a positive note, It's good to read things are Improving.

I don't think I screwed up until the 4th in person interview, and by that point they weren't going to send me home.

In what sense did you mess up?

I still believe It's wrong to conduct so many Interviews. A couple yes, 4-5 Is a bit much. You can tell by the first or second Interview whether an applicant Is suited to the job.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: So....I just made my first $10 in a while - by mothered - 04-26-2018, 03:50 PM