RE: YouTube Hacked 04-25-2018, 05:28 AM
#7
(04-25-2018, 05:21 AM)mothered Wrote:(04-25-2018, 04:45 AM)Blue Wrote: Crazy how easy it is for independent i’m assuming.. hackers can hack into big corporations like that, I remember watching some documentaries talking ab how it’s going to be a long time before any real network security measures to stop hacking are going to be like implemented if it is possible because i’m sure as security evolves so is hacking.
There are may organizations that are vulnerable to exploitation.
I've personally hit quite a few Fortune 500 companies and although they weren't easy, the fact remains they were vulnerable. Bear In mind, from a hackers perspective, only one gateway Is needed to get In. From a security standpoint, each and every tech-related vulnerability, poor configuration and human-based potential exploitation must be "Identified" and patched. The operative word of "Identified" Is where It can take a high degree of skill set by the security analyst.
Simply stated, you can't patch what you don't know.
Would love to get back into all that good stuff I just don’t have time for it nor do I have internet at my house w my main PC, once I start college for Computer Science i’ll go ahead and get back into all that. My Internet life has been just as shitty as my real one lately. ):
![[Image: xlbdwZT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xlbdwZT.png)







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)