Login Register






Indonesia gives Facebook One Week To Provide Info On Data Breach filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Indonesia gives Facebook One Week To Provide Info On Data Breach #7
(04-23-2018, 04:09 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 03:04 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 10:57 PM)Jiggly Wrote: That's an interesting line of thought.

Interesting, yet certainly realistic.

I cannot fathom why Google Is not prosecuted to some degree for providing access to Illegal content. If I created a search engine to directly access popular torrent sites, I'd be busy organizing my conjugal visits for the next 10 years.

Makes you wonder what Google is doing to get away with it,

Agree.

When you have the funds and resources as with Google, a lot of corporations tend to turn a blind eye. Money rules when companies are paid ex-amount of dollars to silence their actions.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Indonesia gives Facebook One Week To Provide Info On Data Breach - by mothered - 04-23-2018, 04:53 AM