Login Register






Codeacademy Account Checker v1.0.0 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Codeacademy Account Checker v1.0.0 #4
(04-18-2018, 05:55 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 05:57 AM)mothered Wrote: As with your other thread, the Mediafire link Is down. I do suggest not using Mediafire for files of this nature, they seem to block It's content pretty quick. The other links are fine.

Here's a visual of the tool executed In Sandboxie.
Spoiler:
[Image: 22YhoO3.png]


Spoiler:
[Image: t27M3jd.png]


Online virus scan report.

Please make a mental note to post a scan report with further contributions.
Appreciate this, thanks.

Unfortunately they do block suspicious files quickly, thanks for letting me know that, I will not use it in future. Also appreciate your post on this, thanks again! Smile

You're welcome.

Along with a few others, I've been using this file hosting site and they seem to store files without deletion. The only downside Is, files are limited to 20MB.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Codeacademy Account Checker v1.0.0 - by Cyb3rNuX - 04-17-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Codeacademy Account Checker v1.0.0 - by mothered - 04-18-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Codeacademy Account Checker v1.0.0 - by Kyaa - 04-19-2018, 03:50 PM