Login Register






4-bit MISC CPU ISA filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 4-bit MISC CPU ISA #2
I'm interested, seems neat, I want one, and I'll probably help.

Note: This idea came from the One Page Computing Challenge that I found on Hackaday: https://hackaday.io/project/25091-one-pa...-challenge
I'll probably also make my own separate small design that'll never be hardware, but eh
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 06:13 AM by Blink.)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
4-bit MISC CPU ISA - by phyrrus9 - 04-15-2018, 06:07 AM
RE: 4-bit MISC CPU ISA - by Blink - 04-15-2018, 06:12 AM
RE: 4-bit MISC CPU ISA - by phyrrus9 - 04-15-2018, 06:17 AM
RE: 4-bit MISC CPU ISA - by Blink - 04-15-2018, 06:22 AM
RE: 4-bit MISC CPU ISA - by phyrrus9 - 04-15-2018, 06:29 AM
RE: 4-bit MISC CPU ISA - by Blink - 04-15-2018, 06:36 AM
RE: 4-bit MISC CPU ISA - by phyrrus9 - 04-15-2018, 06:51 AM