Login Register






How shitty this forum is. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How shitty this forum is. #10
I find it funny you are still here, even after your hateful message to us. I'll say that on my site, this kind of behavior would have gotten you pemabanned, no questions asked. The fact you haven't been banned shows how good this site is and The Anarchist is, and that hes willing to listen to his users. Just to clarify, I'm not affiliated with Syndicate or Antagonism, nor do I have any intention to join these groups. But I do know a decent sites and users when I see them. If you dont like these groups or this site, leave. Its that simple.






Messages In This Thread
How shitty this forum is. - by The Master™ - 11-13-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Charon - 11-13-2012, 04:17 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Oni - 11-13-2012, 04:21 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Crow_SL - 11-14-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Synchro - 11-14-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Mugetsu. - 11-14-2012, 07:52 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by tryhardragee - 11-14-2012, 08:12 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by WuhTehFuh - 11-14-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Skullmeat - 11-14-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Ultimatum - 11-15-2012, 07:24 AM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Oni - 11-15-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by rsfanet - 11-15-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by The Master™ - 12-12-2012, 09:05 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Ashley - 12-12-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Oni - 12-12-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Ultimatum - 12-13-2012, 01:34 AM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Crimson - 12-13-2012, 02:01 AM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Kinanizer - 12-13-2012, 02:04 AM
Re: RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Oni - 12-13-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Anonymous - 12-14-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: How shitty this forum is. - by Oni - 12-15-2012, 01:34 PM