RE: Bitcoin Price Rock Bottom? 04-04-2018, 04:46 AM
#7
(04-04-2018, 04:33 AM)Byrdonawire Wrote:(04-04-2018, 04:16 AM)mothered Wrote:The first week or so of February and then close to the third week it peaked. A couple of days after that it started to decline and then it took a major hit and has not recovered. It sat around 11,000 for a week or so and then it has been dropping ever since. I still have some with coinbase. When it started to decline they forked with Bitcoin cash but it too is taking a hit started strong but has declined a bunch I think it's trading at 688.00.(04-03-2018, 08:19 PM)Byrdonawire Wrote: When I bought my first Bitcoin in 2012 it cost me 746.00 but I could afford to let it sit and sit and sit untill I sold it for 13,000 then a week later it jumped to almost 20,000 and it has been on a downward spiral ever sense. I think when Bitcoin got out of the hands of techees like all of us and suit and ties got ahold of it. It was destined to fail
There greed will destroy a good thing quickly. So no I don't think it's a good time to invest. Just my opinion.
Informative reading.
Quote:I sold it for 13,000 then a week later it jumped to almost 20,000 and it has been on a downward spiral ever sense.
At what point (year) did you actually sell? I'm Interested In knowing exactly when It started to decline.
I assume It's referring to February of this year?
If so, judging by the latest happenings with Bitcoin, It makes perfect sense.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)