Login Register






Saks Fifth Avenue Hacked filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Saks Fifth Avenue Hacked #4
(04-03-2018, 10:59 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: 2018 has just started and there already have been numerous data breaches.

I see It everyday, I personally do It everyday and to be honest, the magnitude of vulnerabilities have significantly Increased over the last decade or so.

I'm at a loss as to why companies (even "tech" related that I've compromised), leave themselves exposed to exploitation. Critical data In the hands of someone with malicious Intent, can have catastrophic effects on a very large scale- on both business and personal levels.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Saks Fifth Avenue Hacked - by mothered - 04-02-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Saks Fifth Avenue Hacked - by Kid - 04-02-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: Saks Fifth Avenue Hacked - by Bish0pQ - 04-03-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: Saks Fifth Avenue Hacked - by mothered - 04-03-2018, 11:12 AM
RE: Saks Fifth Avenue Hacked - by Bish0pQ - 04-03-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Saks Fifth Avenue Hacked - by mothered - 04-03-2018, 11:28 AM