Login Register






Windows 10 Fall Creators Update filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update #10
(04-03-2018, 10:02 AM)Kid Wrote: they just like brick your computer. I saw a YouTuber that got his Lenovo Yoga something, installed Windows Updates, boom PC dead.

I couldn't agree more.

Although I've mentioned In my above post that I have never Installed updates, It's more so referring to the last decade or so. I did In fact perform updates twice In my 20+ years of computing, of which the second occasion corrupted my PC to point of having to reinstall Windows. A lot of friends have experienced similar Issues.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 03-31-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by mothered - 03-31-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 03-31-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by mothered - 04-01-2018, 03:06 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by Kid - 04-03-2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by Kid - 04-03-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by mothered - 04-03-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 04-03-2018, 10:27 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by mothered - 04-03-2018, 10:53 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 04-03-2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 04-03-2018, 02:56 PM