RE: Fortnite 04-01-2018, 07:35 AM
#49
(04-01-2018, 07:00 AM)Oni Wrote: They recently added guided missile launchers, a temporary Sniper-only mode, and there's some Easter items coming soon.
Also noticed I received a "Royale Flags" back ornament, which I'm assuming was given to people that owned the Wukong skin.
(04-01-2018, 05:15 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ive lost alot of interest in competitive games. At least most of them. Still play unreal tournament and a few others but thats it.
Battle Royale games are sort of a niche. If you're someone who is easily dissuaded by losing, then they're definitely not for you. Winning comes with practice, like in any game.
Love that Wukong skin and the John Wick one.
It's true about the losing. You lose way more games than you win in these BR games. The only time I win, is if I'm playing with people who are above average and carry my noob ass.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[Image: d1uPub9.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/d1uPub9.png?1)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)