RE: And, I'm 18 03-28-2018, 09:07 PM
#15
(03-28-2018, 08:53 PM)Synthx Wrote: Update: I got home today, and my dad said that he still wants to get me something for my birthday, and I told him I wasn't sure yet, that I've just mainly wanted money so I can get stuff I want in the future.. So I built up the courage to ask him if he'd give me my laptop back that my grandmother gave me, and he told me no because he didn't want me to be distracted by it until the end of school. I got pretty upset and was like "So I can't have it?" and he was like "I'm not saying that you can't have it, I'm saying you can't have it until school is out." I'm going to talk to my Aunt about it tonight when my family goes out to eat and see if she can convince him to just give it to me.
When I was at school my father forbidden the computer of me time to time like two weeks if I had exams or used it too much. I hope you get it back, but if you have exams it could be better.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN












![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)