Login Register




Poll: Implement this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, fuck spam!
85.71%
12 85.71%
No, I love spam!
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Don't allow URL's in the title filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Don't allow URL's in the title #3
(03-21-2018, 11:25 AM)mothered Wrote: I'm all for this.

I keep having to deal with spam on a daily basis, one as recent as an hour ago. Unless I sift through all logs, I couldn't put a figure on the number of bans I've hit.

I can imagine, I see SPAM like this AT LEAST 2 times a day, and you mods already have your hands full with moving threads and checking content... So this should be something that could easily lower the burdain on you guys.
~~ Might be back? ~~






Messages In This Thread
Don't allow URL's in the title - by Bish0pQ - 03-21-2018, 10:37 AM
RE: Don't allow URL's in the title - by mothered - 03-21-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: Don't allow URL's in the title - by Bish0pQ - 03-24-2018, 10:39 AM
RE: Don't allow URL's in the title - by mothered - 03-25-2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Don't allow URL's in the title - by hacxx - 03-25-2018, 01:07 PM