Login Register






Mr.Kurd Notepad filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad #9
(03-22-2018, 09:10 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Nice share my friend. Always usefull to have something extra to right text in I guess. Just one more advice: I highly recommend you switch to C# as a language instead of VB.NET. Once you'll learn C# you don't go back to VB.NET.

Also, instead of a WinForms project you can try using a WPF form. This will give you more options and you can have way more advanced styling than in WinForms. If you need help on that I can help you, just hmu on Discord.

Thank you my bro, the size for my tutorials I just needed a small windows in size so it was better for me, about the WinForms actually didn't hear WPF because I'm not using VB.net for programming, I'm switched to Java, but before Java I was using Visual Basic. and sure will contact you as always IF needed help. thank you buddy.
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mr.Kurd Notepad - by Mr.Kurd - 03-22-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by mothered - 03-22-2018, 07:58 AM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by Mr.Kurd - 03-22-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by mothered - 03-22-2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by Mr.Kurd - 03-23-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by chunky - 03-22-2018, 09:08 AM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by Bish0pQ - 03-22-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by Mr.Kurd - 03-23-2018, 07:37 AM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by chunky - 03-22-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by Mr.Kurd - 03-23-2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by Bish0pQ - 03-23-2018, 08:04 AM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by AllanJoshua - 07-10-2024, 12:42 PM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by NarenMic - 07-10-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by Catw3lk - 09-02-2024, 12:08 PM
RE: Mr.Kurd Notepad - by Mr.Kurd - 09-21-2024, 08:21 PM