Login Register






Voice Changer filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Voice Changer #8
(03-21-2018, 12:04 AM)BadBoyCobaine Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 12:56 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Can't say I know too much about that. However, internet based calls can be made with voice changers with a simple bit of software. I assume it's similar for cellular calls. I'm sure somebody on here would know more.

Back in SLs early days, we used to use Skype and do massive group calls. Half the members would use voice changers. It was absolutely hilarious. If only I'd recorded it.

Thanks for your response. But I'm talking about more professional software. Sounds funny x)

Oh, forgive me, of course! I was just reminiscing!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Voice Changer - by BadBoyCobaine - 03-19-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Voice Changer - by Jiggly - 03-19-2018, 12:56 AM
RE: Voice Changer - by BadBoyCobaine - 03-21-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: Voice Changer - by MrSecurity - 03-19-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: Voice Changer - by Bish0pQ - 03-19-2018, 08:50 AM
RE: Voice Changer - by Jiggly - 03-19-2018, 03:41 PM
RE: Voice Changer - by 66DeathWish - 03-20-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: Voice Changer - by Jiggly - 03-21-2018, 12:13 AM