Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Is there such thing as hacking? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? #17
(03-19-2018, 11:50 PM)x n Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 11:48 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 11:45 PM)x n Wrote: I genuinely have no idea what you just said.

I think that says it all.

(03-19-2018, 11:45 PM)x n Wrote: All I meant was that I don't know how writing your own exploit would make your success rate higher or why you'd need a higher success rate if you've already found an exploitable vulnerability.

A useful vulnerability with no payload is pretty useless. If you don't understand your vulnerability very well, and the code that both created it and triggered it, you will have a 0% success rate. Simple as that.

Never mind, I see what he meant now. My apologies to both you and @Ender

Oh, finally. Well, at least we got there in the end, and you can learn from this.
I'm just glad you're capable of realizing when you're wrong and can apologize lmao (I know it's definitely something I struggle with haha)
~ Nytelife26 ~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Is there such thing as hacking? - by BinarOper - 03-16-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by Blink - 03-16-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by Blink - 03-19-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:45 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by mothered - 03-17-2018, 04:05 AM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by phyrrus9 - 03-17-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by phyrrus9 - 03-19-2018, 11:31 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by phyrrus9 - 03-19-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by phyrrus9 - 03-19-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by Nytelife26 - 03-19-2018, 11:53 PM