Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Is there such thing as hacking? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? #16
(03-19-2018, 11:49 PM)Nytelife26 Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 11:45 PM)x n Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 11:33 PM)Ender Wrote: The implication was that you also find the vulnerability, although even with existing vulnerabilities, it can be easier to notice if you use a common payload or exploit.

I genuinely have no idea what you just said. All I meant was that I don't know how writing your own exploit would make your success rate higher or why you'd need a higher success rate if you've already found an exploitable vulnerability.

Listen closely. Writing your own exploit will make your success rate higher because it will be significantly less common and therefore less noticeable / less likely to have already been patched by the company.

You're completely wrong but I already said I understood what Ender meant so I'm not gonna type a lengthy response to this.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Is there such thing as hacking? - by BinarOper - 03-16-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by Blink - 03-16-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by Blink - 03-19-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:45 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by mothered - 03-17-2018, 04:05 AM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by phyrrus9 - 03-17-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by phyrrus9 - 03-19-2018, 11:31 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by phyrrus9 - 03-19-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by phyrrus9 - 03-19-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Is there such thing as hacking? - by x n - 03-19-2018, 11:50 PM