RE: New, But Not New 03-19-2018, 09:23 PM
#7
(03-19-2018, 09:07 PM)Jiggly Wrote: You finally made your intro thread! @Sikom Nice reminder. (To be honest, I never made one, but I feel like being here for 5 years and becoming staff... well it defeats the point, no?)
Oooh well, please take a look at the anime and manga section when you get the chance. I am planning on updating our review archive and suggestions thread within the next couple of days, so let me know if you have any suggestions!
Photography? What kind, if you don't mind me asking? I always wanted to get into it, and did it casually, but gave up when my camera broke and I couldn't afford to replace it. (It was just a cheap bridge camera, no SLI or fancy film thing). Feel free to share you work here any time. We have a nice feedback section for digital work.
Hope to keep seeing you around ^.^
Spoiler:
Thank fuck, finally another female! #ForeverAloneAmongMen
lmao...
@"sarcrates" btw there's an entire group centered around anime here...... you'd fit right in
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2018, 09:23 PM by phyrrus9.)



























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)