Login Register




Poll: Do you want this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, hail lord Pike
71.43%
5 71.43%
No
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



A Go section in Coding filter_list
Author
Message
RE: A Go section in Coding #2
(03-19-2018, 01:03 AM)Ender Wrote: According to IEEE Spectrum, Go is one of the top 10 programming languages https://spectrum.ieee.org/static/interac...uages-2017
It's been rapidly growing in usage. Off the top of my head, @Hoss, @Ciisco, @"Valkyrie", and myself make use of Go, and @phyrrus9 has some experience with an older version of it. I'm sure that there are some othet SL members who use Go that I'm not aware of, or didn't think of... Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure @neko.py also uses it.
So... We should have a section for Go.

This is a tough one for me. One on hand, Go used to be a decent language, but on the other, I don't think I can harbor any support for it at this point. I'm so split on this one that I'm not going to vote at this point. My personal opinion is I want to see less Go, but as for what's best for the forum, I can't say.






Messages In This Thread
A Go section in Coding - by Blink - 03-19-2018, 01:03 AM
RE: A Go section in Coding - by phyrrus9 - 03-19-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: A Go section in Coding - by Hoss - 03-19-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: A Go section in Coding - by Blink - 03-19-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: A Go section in Coding - by mothered - 03-19-2018, 05:55 AM
RE: A Go section in Coding - by Bish0pQ - 03-19-2018, 08:54 AM
RE: A Go section in Coding - by Ciisco - 04-01-2018, 05:47 PM