RE: ARM [Part 2: Writing basic programs] 03-18-2018, 02:08 AM
#2
Well that was uhhm... long... Nice though, thanks for writing this
I expected it to end at "Hello World", but nope, you dove into file I/O.
I'll get that NSP later today (I hope), and I'll also read part 3. Time to break out a Raspberry Pi, hell, maybe I'll even write an ARM kernel to learn more about this.
I find it interesting how ARM chose a 3-argument format, you generally see only 2.
I'm considering learning a few assemblies for the hell of it, MIPS, 6502, Z80, whatever else. Z80 would be an easy one though, I already know 8086...
I expected it to end at "Hello World", but nope, you dove into file I/O.
I'll get that NSP later today (I hope), and I'll also read part 3. Time to break out a Raspberry Pi, hell, maybe I'll even write an ARM kernel to learn more about this.
I find it interesting how ARM chose a 3-argument format, you generally see only 2.
I'm considering learning a few assemblies for the hell of it, MIPS, 6502, Z80, whatever else. Z80 would be an easy one though, I already know 8086...
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2018, 02:13 AM by Blink.)











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)