Login Register




Poll: How would you like to see this implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leave it like it is
10.00%
2 10.00%
Implement proposal #1
15.00%
3 15.00%
Implement proposal #2
20.00%
4 20.00%
Implement proposal #3
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Restructure the Social Engineering section filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section #28
(03-02-2018, 07:24 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I initially voted 3, but upon reading all thread responses I'm leaning towards 1. Might be worth noting another vote against option 1.

That's the chief reason I allowed 2 votes to be selected. These proposals are all pretty much the same. The actual root proposal is "make the distinction between retail and traditional SE", and in that sense there are only 2 options, either do it or don't. I personally voted for #1 and #2. I only threw #3 out there as an extreme option, only for the purpose of gauging to what degree members want to see change. If members only want to see a little change, or only think it to be a small problem, they're likely to vote for #2, since it involves the least change, but if they think it's a larger problem, they'd vote for #3 because it's a fundamental change to the entire debate.






Messages In This Thread
RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section - by phyrrus9 - 03-02-2018, 07:28 PM