RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section 03-02-2018, 07:24 PM
#27
(03-02-2018, 04:16 AM)bringer Wrote: I am new to Sinister. I admit I came here to learn more SE techniques, but I find the refund emphasis not quite what I had in mind. At first, I was dismissive of it. But I do see the skill involved. However, I would very much like to see a section devoted to traditional SE: interpersonal persuasion, pretexting, elicitation, and so on. So I have voted for #3. Keep in mind I am new so perhaps my vote ought to not count.
Actually, your opinion from the perspective of a new member is very valuable. Many of us have been here a long time, and remember the way things have run in the past, which can cloud judgement. It helps to know what your first impressions are. After all, we want to know what entices people to the site, and what keeps them here (or what pushes them away).
I initially voted 3, but upon reading all thread responses I'm leaning towards 1. Might be worth noting another vote against option 1.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)