RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section 03-02-2018, 06:58 PM
#25
(03-02-2018, 06:57 PM)Slacker Wrote: at least we are beating the "leave shit alone" option so I am happy lol
I agree.
![[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]](http://image.ibb.co/jc44HH/ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif)
#yellowheartsforsarah
| Poll: How would you like to see this implemented? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Leave it like it is | 10.00% |
2 | 10.00% |
| Implement proposal #1 | 15.00% |
3 | 15.00% |
| Implement proposal #2 | 20.00% |
4 | 20.00% |
| Implement proposal #3 | 55.00% |
11 | 55.00% |
| Total | 20 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
| Restructure the Social Engineering section filter_list | |
(03-02-2018, 06:57 PM)Slacker Wrote: at least we are beating the "leave shit alone" option so I am happy lol
![[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]](http://image.ibb.co/jc44HH/ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif)