Login Register




Poll: How would you like to see this implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leave it like it is
10.00%
2 10.00%
Implement proposal #1
15.00%
3 15.00%
Implement proposal #2
20.00%
4 20.00%
Implement proposal #3
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Restructure the Social Engineering section filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section #22
Well I'll be damned lol.
I'm sure you remember when I voiced my opinion last time, it went smoothly.

#3 no hesitation i mean I don't mind the first two options, but if you were to make it point blank common sense on where to post the content they are writing, ask the questions they have etc... it might make it a lot easier for people to siphon through the ever growing section.






Messages In This Thread
RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section - by Slacker - 03-02-2018, 06:51 PM