Login Register




Poll: How would you like to see this implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leave it like it is
10.00%
2 10.00%
Implement proposal #1
15.00%
3 15.00%
Implement proposal #2
20.00%
4 20.00%
Implement proposal #3
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Restructure the Social Engineering section filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section #18
(03-02-2018, 04:17 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 04:05 PM)Synthx Wrote: Look, I'm going to be completely honest, and I don't mean to make anyone mad at me for saying this.

I think anything related to S.E. should just be against the rules, but that is my small opinion. Sorry if anyone doesn't agree.

I'm split on the issue, but Oni's said many many times that he's never going to do that, and he has a good reason for it. He doesn't want to limit the speech of anyone on this board, which is good IMO

Well, I guess I can agree on that. Although I just don't have much stuff to reply to anymore as there is so much SE content now a days
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah






Messages In This Thread
RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section - by Synthx - 03-02-2018, 04:25 PM