Login Register




Poll: How would you like to see this implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leave it like it is
10.00%
2 10.00%
Implement proposal #1
15.00%
3 15.00%
Implement proposal #2
20.00%
4 20.00%
Implement proposal #3
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Restructure the Social Engineering section filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section #6
I voted for 1 but I would like to change my vote for 2. I initially voted for 1 because I believe that refunds/returns is a different form of SE and requires an extra step of purchasing an item before hand. However both require human manipulation and so really they should belong in the same category although they involve different processes - refund/return is just one method that can be used, just like a receipt generator can be used for example, but there is no need for this section - creating a different category for each method would be pointless.

I think its more important to split up the actual methods of SEing with the discussion of it.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2018, 09:57 AM by Qlova.)






Messages In This Thread
RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section - by Qlova - 03-01-2018, 09:56 AM