RE: Restructure the Social Engineering section 03-01-2018, 09:02 AM
#5
(03-01-2018, 08:59 AM)Oni Wrote: We talked about this briefly and it's a possibility if this is something people are really keen on. If implemented, staff would have to go through pre-existing threads and move them. If it curbs the complaining, I don't mind much. #1 & #2 would be easiest to implement. Only considering it if there's a demand.
As I stated in our PM, I'll happily volunteer to help with that reorganization. I'm willing to bet others would help out as well. There aren't that many posts there to move. A team of 5 people with temporary permissions to move threads could knock that out in 5 days (assuming an average of 50 threads done per day). For the most part, these threads can be identified just by their titles, so the job would likely be even faster.


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)