Export PM's 02-27-2018, 03:00 PM
#1
Hello everyone,
Since we can't buy a bigger PM box, and that won't be done anytime soon probably. I was thinking that it could be nice if we could export our PM's. I don't know about you guys but I have tons of PM's with download links, deals, important things.
Unfortuntly the only way to clear out our PM box is to permanently delete this messages. I don't know if something like this is built-in in myBB.
What do you guys think?
Since we can't buy a bigger PM box, and that won't be done anytime soon probably. I was thinking that it could be nice if we could export our PM's. I don't know about you guys but I have tons of PM's with download links, deals, important things.
Unfortuntly the only way to clear out our PM box is to permanently delete this messages. I don't know if something like this is built-in in myBB.
What do you guys think?
~~ Might be back? ~~














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)