The Incredibles 2 02-17-2018, 10:47 PM
#1
After 14 years since the first being released and ending with a cliff hanger, they are finally releasing The Incredibles 2 this year, in June.
I loved the first one, as well as the game when I was younger, and I will personally be going to the big screen to watch the second - I don't care that I am soon to be 23, heh.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if more people our age go see the movie at the big screen than today's kids though.
I loved the first one, as well as the game when I was younger, and I will personally be going to the big screen to watch the second - I don't care that I am soon to be 23, heh.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if more people our age go see the movie at the big screen than today's kids though.
Best Regards,
Jim Carroll
Jim Carroll

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)