Login Register






Happy Valentines! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Happy Valentines! #10
I didn't have a significant other to do anything with, or anything. I realized the following on Valentine's Day:
Valentine's Day isn't a real holiday, it's a hallmark holiday so what is it worth getting upset over that I don't have a significant other to spend it with. Now, I don't have many friends, and the friends that I do have, I consider them my best friends; close friends. So, for my closest friend, I got her a chocolate bar, and wrote a nice little card. Last night my dad took my phone because my grade in math fell one point below failing. Well, I text this girl at least twice a day; Good morning, and Goodnight, and now I can't do that, which is why I wrote this to her yesterday:
Spoiler:

I know Valentine's Day is mainly for couples and all, but friends can do stuff for each other, right? So, I want to thank you for being such an amazing person in my life, I want to thank you for always making me happy, always making me smile, and so much more. When I say this, I mean it with the whole entire world: You mean every little bit to me, you are my Alpha and my Omega, you fill so many wholes in my life. I say that you are my Alpha and my Omega because majority of days the first thing I do when I wake up is check my phone to see if you did reply to me the night before, and the last thing I do majority of days is send you a goodnight text, and immediately get into bed. NAME, I love you so very much, and I don't want you to ever forget that.
I also don't want you to ever forget that there are people out there (including me) that look up to you, and that cherish you. I know this is a day late, but I really thought hard for this, and I wanted it to be special because you are extremely special to me. I hope today was a good day, and I hope you enjoyed this message. Last thing, I did get you something for Valentine's Day, but it isn't anything BIG, it's something really simple and sweet. With that being said, I ask you kindly that you come downstairs and see me before you leave tomorrow night. I love you, FULL NAME HERE

She works where my dad does, and I only get to see her for maybe 1-2 minutes a week, but I haven't been able to see her for the past 3 weeks, which is why I asked her to come downstairs where my dad works.

I hope all of you enjoyed Valentine's Day!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 03:23 PM by Synthx.)
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Happy Valentines! - by Oni - 02-15-2018, 12:38 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Pikami - 02-15-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Blink - 02-15-2018, 02:00 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Nil - 02-15-2018, 02:33 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Oni - 02-15-2018, 03:01 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by mothered - 02-15-2018, 03:54 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Akane - 02-15-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by mothered - 02-15-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Nil - 02-17-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Jiggly - 02-16-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by mothered - 02-16-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Synthx - 02-16-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by TaccsMan - 02-18-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Aeolian - 02-19-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by mothered - 02-19-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Oni - 02-20-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by mothered - 02-20-2018, 08:27 AM
RE: Happy Valentines! - by Jiggly - 02-23-2018, 03:35 PM