RE: Valentines Day Giveaway - Motherboard! 02-15-2018, 04:56 PM
#16
(02-15-2018, 04:12 PM)Pikami Wrote:(02-15-2018, 03:53 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: So, I apologize, I actually forgot to do this the other day, but I'm doing it now. I really don't even see a point in drawing a random number, because @Pikami was the only user who even bothered to enter, with 2 entries, so quite obviously he won.
I'm happy that I won, but at the same time I'm very sad that no one else entered, this only shows how inactive this forum is and that there are too few users that actually have something to share. A big turn down for me is that even when you share something here you don't really feel the satisfaction due to the fact that when you release a tutorial you feel as thou no one has learned anything because there are only a few people that actually reply and posts like "Thank you" are the majority of the replys that don't add anything to the conversation and being the author of the tutorial you don't really feel like anyone benefited or actually read the post.
Unfortunately this is the truth. I've written dozens of very in depth high quality tutorials over the years, very few even receive a single response. We have a very large member base but the vast majority of those members are far more concerned with stealing products from humble ebay retailers than to learn or apply technology. The days of the hacker are gone, at least in public. We've returned as these mystical beings that operate in the shadows simply because nobody is looking anymore.



























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)