Login Register






Server Build filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Server Build #5
(02-15-2018, 03:19 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 12:16 AM)Oni Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 11:24 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: How could I improve this build, while keeping in the $700 to $800 range?

By not being in the $700 to $800 range. If it's just to store/transfer/stream files, should be more than enough.

Says the man with a Titan XP. But seriously, its because I will prob do VMs with it for games. I gave it a bit more firepower for that reason.

In my case, I actually utilize it fully, though. Entirely dependent on the purpose.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Server Build - by Skullmeat - 02-14-2018, 11:24 PM
RE: Server Build - by Oni - 02-15-2018, 12:16 AM
RE: Server Build - by Inori - 02-15-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: Server Build - by Skullmeat - 02-15-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: Server Build - by Oni - 02-15-2018, 03:21 AM
RE: Server Build - by mothered - 02-15-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: Server Build - by Nohbdy - 02-15-2018, 04:52 AM
RE: Server Build - by mothered - 02-15-2018, 06:28 AM
RE: Server Build - by Skullmeat - 02-15-2018, 08:42 AM
RE: Server Build - by phyrrus9 - 02-16-2018, 08:25 AM
RE: Server Build - by Skullmeat - 02-17-2018, 02:14 AM
RE: Server Build - by phyrrus9 - 02-17-2018, 02:19 AM
RE: Server Build - by Skullmeat - 02-17-2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Server Build - by phyrrus9 - 02-17-2018, 02:25 AM
RE: Server Build - by Blink - 02-17-2018, 08:11 AM