Login Register






Mother talk filter_list
Author
Message
Mother talk #1
I was put on the spot today and agreed with a positive stereotype about women being more nurturing, gentler and kinder than men. All I could think about was my mom and she is kinder than me. I said that and a lot of girls laughed, some aws, but FML. I really like one of the girls in that lecture so idek. Have I fucked myself over? We had a really good convo earlier in the day too Omg

Fuckkkkkkk
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mother talk - by Defeat - 02-13-2018, 02:18 AM
RE: Mother talk - by Asura - 02-13-2018, 03:38 AM
RE: Mother talk - by Exiled - 02-13-2018, 04:09 AM
RE: Mother talk - by mothered - 02-13-2018, 09:03 AM
RE: Mother talk - by ZOM_BIES - 02-13-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Mother talk - by Defeat - 02-13-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Mother talk - by Digiwoods - 02-19-2018, 07:23 PM
Mother talk - by Oni - 03-08-2018, 03:31 AM