RE: Big icon pack from HF 02-08-2018, 08:20 AM
#19
(10-21-2017, 10:51 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(10-18-2017, 10:25 PM)FunkyG Wrote: Sup guys! i've gotten alot of help from you guys so its time to give something back!
I want to share an icon pack i found on HF and i've been using for quite some time!
First pack
Second pack
OP: Thank you so much for these. I know that sounds very LQ, but these actually will help me a lot. I do a lot of software design, web apps, ios apps, etc, and finding stock icons is a pain in the ass. Will definitely put these to good use!
(10-19-2017, 11:24 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Can you share some examples of what they look like, so people know what they are?I got ya. The following shots show about 1/3 of the icons.
Set #1:
Set #2:
Thanks for the preview

Great icons but I prefer "flat design", btw thanks for the share op.


![[Image: 0kZlMAf.png]](https://i.imgur.com/0kZlMAf.png)
![[Image: G2Daa7J.png]](https://i.imgur.com/G2Daa7J.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)