Login Register






Can I get a weapons thread? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #29
(02-08-2018, 04:05 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 12:11 PM)sigma Wrote: I thought maybe more of the users of SL would have some sort of protection for their homes but I have yet to see more than a handful of them with anything more than a pistol or brass knuckles (which, actually, is pretty gangster where I'm from).

[Image: hoOu9cX.jpg]

How long is the blade? Looks a tad short. I have a very similar one.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Can I get a weapons thread? - by sigma - 01-24-2018, 08:24 AM
Can I get a weapons thread? - by sigma - 01-25-2018, 05:49 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Zac. - 01-25-2018, 05:51 AM
Can I get a weapons thread? - by sigma - 01-25-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by MrSecurity - 01-25-2018, 11:33 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by sigma - 01-25-2018, 11:36 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Korvidius - 01-25-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by sigma - 01-25-2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Korvidius - 01-26-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Yaiba - 01-31-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by sigma - 02-01-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Mom - 02-01-2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Zac. - 02-01-2018, 12:30 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Jiggly - 02-01-2018, 03:38 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Slacker - 02-01-2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Slacker - 02-01-2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by sigma - 02-02-2018, 02:03 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Korvidius - 02-02-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Oni - 02-02-2018, 05:37 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by mothered - 02-02-2018, 06:20 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Oni - 02-02-2018, 07:14 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Skullmeat - 02-02-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Jiggly - 02-03-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by mothered - 02-03-2018, 03:31 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by BurritoBeans - 02-03-2018, 04:54 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by hy6rid - 02-04-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Oni - 02-08-2018, 03:54 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by phyrrus9 - 02-08-2018, 04:05 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Oni - 02-08-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by phyrrus9 - 02-08-2018, 04:20 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Oni - 02-08-2018, 04:32 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by phyrrus9 - 02-08-2018, 04:34 AM
Can I get a weapons thread? - by Oni - 03-08-2018, 03:06 AM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Exiled - 03-08-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by phyrrus9 - 03-08-2018, 09:56 PM
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? - by Refusal - 09-17-2019, 01:20 PM