Login Register






Add a Lua forum in the programming section filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Add a Lua forum in the programming section #8
(02-05-2018, 04:28 PM)Skryptec Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 07:41 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Being entirely honest, I like the idea that we've got more programmers coming to the forum, but I don't think we have the memberbase for an entire Lua section just yet. As far as I know, only you and @"Ender"  know it.

I know Lua as well, but I agree with you that we shouldn't make a new section just for Lua.

Why not? The .net framework, C/C++, and other languages have their own sections on here. People aren't gonna be active regarding Lua on a site without a Lua section (such as this site). The only way to make something active on this forum (hell, any forum at that) is to at least introduce the topic. That's just what I think about it.

I truly do believe Lua deserves its own section.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 12:14 AM by Confidential.)






Messages In This Thread
RE: Add a Lua forum in the programming section - by Confidential - 02-06-2018, 12:13 AM