Login Register






thread design filter_list
Author
Message
RE: thread design #8
(02-02-2018, 08:01 PM)chunky Wrote: I'm sorry for posting so much improvements haha I definitly don't wanna be mean or something I just wanna help you, it already looks great x)

You should use a consistent style of writing so always put the punctuation mark right behind the last letter followed by a space like "Test. Test"
[Image: Pso7FFV.png]

Why is that one pink and at the beginning of a new line?
[Image: KKKovLh.png]

I don't know if these things are supposed how they look like but I'd try to use the same height for every line.
[Image: JjU1VeQ.png]

The buy button should go to that grey line so there is no white space above it and again, make sure all entries have the same height Wink
[Image: JkXNC62.png]

I really appreciate you so
i've have fixed it
please check out .

Reply





Messages In This Thread
thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: thread design - by chunky - 02-02-2018, 05:49 PM
RE: thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 07:00 PM
RE: thread design - by Synthx - 02-02-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: thread design - by chunky - 02-02-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: thread design - by chunky - 02-02-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: thread design - by chunky - 02-02-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 08:50 PM