Login Register






thread design filter_list
Author
Message
RE: thread design #3
(02-02-2018, 05:49 PM)chunky Wrote: It looks pretty clean and is nice to read. Well done.
The only thing I noticed is that the following stuff is not centered properly.

[Image: YYQIZaX.png]

thanks a lot for feedback
i will check out it

Reply





Messages In This Thread
thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: thread design - by chunky - 02-02-2018, 05:49 PM
RE: thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 07:00 PM
RE: thread design - by Synthx - 02-02-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: thread design - by chunky - 02-02-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: thread design - by chunky - 02-02-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: thread design - by chunky - 02-02-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: thread design - by N--O--I - 02-02-2018, 08:50 PM