Login Register






Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text #19
(02-01-2018, 12:41 AM)sigma Wrote: I technically and more often than not use vim. Actually, I like having a tmux session with 15+ vim and 10+ windows for monitoring, contrary to what people might think; that it's somehow too much at once (like when they see me with a project open for GitHub, 3 different IRC pages, etc.)

I do the same thing, albeit I use screen rather than tmux but the're similar enough in function. It's really the only IDE you need

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text - by sigma - 01-25-2018, 11:05 AM
RE: Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text - by Oni - 01-25-2018, 11:41 AM
RE: Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text - by phyrrus9 - 02-01-2018, 07:48 PM