Login Register






Last Meals filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Last Meals #22
(12-19-2017, 07:59 PM)Ender Wrote: I'm not sure if I'd be hungry knowing I'm going to die the next day.

This Is a good point actually.

Over the years, I've viewed footage of a few prisoners (who were sentenced to death) enjoying their last meal. Until the time arrives, for some, I suppose the reality of It doesn't affect the state of mind.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Last Meals - by Jim Carroll - 12-16-2017, 06:05 PM
RE: Last Meals - by Pirate - 12-16-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: Last Meals - by mothered - 12-17-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: Last Meals - by Jiggly - 12-17-2017, 03:38 AM
RE: Last Meals - by Sunny. - 12-17-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: Last Meals - by Oni - 12-17-2017, 05:25 AM
RE: Last Meals - by FunkyG - 12-17-2017, 10:17 PM
RE: Last Meals - by Sultaan - 12-19-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: Last Meals - by mlbrprod - 12-19-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Last Meals - by Kuem - 12-19-2017, 12:51 PM
RE: Last Meals - by Elf - 12-19-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Last Meals - by l33t - 12-19-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Last Meals - by Blink - 12-19-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Last Meals - by mothered - 02-01-2018, 05:03 AM
RE: Last Meals - by Pikami - 12-19-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Last Meals - by korv1337 - 12-20-2017, 12:53 AM
RE: Last Meals - by naxx99 - 01-02-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Last Meals - by ZOM_BIES - 01-29-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Last Meals - by Zac. - 01-29-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Last Meals - by Jiggly - 01-29-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Last Meals - by Yaiba - 01-31-2018, 09:15 PM
RE: Last Meals - by chunky - 01-31-2018, 09:41 PM