Login Register






Obsessive Ebook collector filter_list
Author
Message
Obsessive Ebook collector #1
I just joined up and was going over the different sections when I found books.

I have been collecting e-books for years from various places online. I love to read almost anything I can get my hands on.

Point is - I have only collected books from various online sites, I have not ever shared them though.

How would I begin to do this? I have gotten so much from amazing and generous people, I just want to help give back some.

I open all files on my system to check them out, then I run them through a DRM removal and calibre.

[+] 1 user Likes julena's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Obsessive Ebook collector - by julena - 01-31-2018, 05:50 PM
Obsessive Ebook collector - by sigma - 01-31-2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Obsessive Ebook collector - by julena - 01-31-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: Obsessive Ebook collector - by mothered - 02-01-2018, 04:14 AM
Obsessive Ebook collector - by julena - 02-03-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Obsessive Ebook collector - by mothered - 02-04-2018, 02:10 PM