RE: ARE SMALL HOSPITALS MORE VULNERABLE TO DATA BREACHES? 01-27-2018, 02:14 AM
#24
(01-27-2018, 02:03 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:(01-26-2018, 08:53 AM)Jiggly Wrote:(01-26-2018, 08:24 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: PREEEEEEEEEEEACH!
The shit is ridiculous. You get access in these schools and you litterally have a massive botnet done deal. For a small school, say 1200 students. Average of 3 family members makes 36,000. Average of 3 devices per person make 72,000?
Shit is insane. Realistically, maybe 1000 are vuln, that's still quite significant not to mention ALL the computers in the school! But hey fuck funding education and security right? LOL XDXDXDXD
/s
Lol fuck funding ed? This goes back to that "Is/should education [be] a private or public good/service".
I was being sarcastic (that's what the /s is) It should be a public service plain and simple. Education is used by everyone, it is crucial to success, regardless. Security should be private imo because it will encourage people to strive to better their techniques. Education should be public because it's the same info, and parents can go to different schools for differing techniques. On second thought, I don't really know and am open to a discussion thread if someone wants to start one (@Jiggly ? )
Haha! It's ok, I knew you were being sarcastic. I may very well start a discussion thread actually. Why not? Cheers!
Tis done.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























) It should be a public service plain and simple. Education is used by everyone, it is crucial to success, regardless. Security should be private imo because it will encourage people to strive to better their techniques. Education should be public because it's the same info, and parents can go to different schools for differing techniques. On second thought, I don't really know and am open to a discussion thread if someone wants to start one (@![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)