Login Register






Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text #7
(01-25-2018, 02:20 PM)Valkyrie Wrote: Sublime 2 is bulky, slow, and not very feature-rich. If you're going to use Sublime, use 3 for the extra speed and space increase. Also the API for 3 doesn't suck.

Though if you're going to use anything GUI-based it should be Atom. It's not super memory-efficient because it uses Electron, but it's super customizable right out of the box; has a great, rich, easy-to-use, and well-documented API; and has direct integration with NPM and Git.

I hate to say this, but I HATE Atom. Smile I love sublime.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text - by sigma - 01-25-2018, 11:05 AM
RE: Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text - by Oni - 01-25-2018, 11:41 AM
RE: Guys, even the CIA uses Sublime Text - by Synthx - 01-25-2018, 05:42 PM