Login Register






Unable to PM Oni filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Unable to PM Oni #9
(01-25-2018, 04:23 AM)Ender Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 04:16 AM)Synthx Wrote: I was easily able to send my upgrade to Oni. I hope this issue can be easily resolved!!!

I was also able to send an item to Oni (hoarder award). However, I had a hard time figuring out how to forward him the message it came with.

You'll just need to copy me the message, or write your own. A simple "I've sent you the item for X upgrade/award" works. This issue is caused by changes the devs made to MyBB. Might be a bit before I implement a fix.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post





Messages In This Thread
Unable to PM Oni - by Skullmeat - 01-19-2018, 04:42 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by mothered - 01-19-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Skullmeat - 01-19-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by mothered - 01-19-2018, 06:05 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Oni - 01-19-2018, 02:41 PM
Unable to PM Oni - by Oni - 01-25-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Synthx - 01-25-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Blink - 01-25-2018, 04:23 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Oni - 01-25-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by DarkMuse - 01-26-2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Oni - 01-26-2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Jiggly - 01-26-2018, 08:55 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Oni - 01-27-2018, 02:37 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Oni - 01-27-2018, 03:11 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Korvidius - 01-27-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by mothered - 01-27-2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Unable to PM Oni - by Korvidius - 01-27-2018, 10:27 AM