Login Register






New guy here from other sites filter_list
Author
Message
New guy here from other sites #1
Hello all I am social engineer/refunder and I do it a lot. I came from another site called [REDACTED] which they shut down the SE sector for what ever reason. Before that I was a part of the "Bad ideas" over at zoklet where my "passion" started. I ended up here off someone who recommended it. I know a lot of people dont like sharing ideas or stuff too much but I want to help others se/refund if they need it. I have been doing it for 4 years and the past year I started to do it full time. I quit my job and I made more money in 1 year than I ever did before. I hope to find a home here with other experienced refunders/SE'ers!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
New guy here from other sites - by gagt3100 - 01-21-2018, 11:28 PM
RE: New guy here from other sites - by Skullmeat - 01-22-2018, 12:36 AM
RE: New guy here from other sites - by gagt3100 - 01-22-2018, 12:55 AM
RE: New guy here from other sites - by mothered - 01-22-2018, 05:08 AM