RE: SE Explained 01-15-2018, 06:55 AM
#13
(01-15-2018, 06:15 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: To me SE is supposed to be used to identify these exploits. The majority of posts here as of right now are people using these exploits over and over by several several people. There's identification and there's usage.
Precisely.
Pertaining to Identifying vulnerabilities In web applications and security systems In place, I perform It each and every day both via technical and social engineering gateways. The result Is, I gain unauthorized access. What I do with that result, has no relevance to how I attained It. Of course, there's no malicious Intent whatsoever. In terms of the SEing side of It, my SEing method granted the result. I report vulnerabilities thereby help to fend off future attacks.
The moral Is, If users wish to use their SEing methods for stealing, that's their prerogative. It doesn't change the fact that they've social engineered but, they're the ones who'll need to live with the crime they've committed. On the other hand, If they use their SEing methods solely for the purpose to enhance their skill set and report all vulnerabilities to help secure the organization In question, all for the better.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)