RE: SE Explained 01-14-2018, 03:33 PM
#5
(01-14-2018, 12:33 PM)Skryptec Wrote: You can see it as people stealing stuff in real life. Why do people steal? Because they can't afford it or want to make money. This is the same reason why people do this online.
This. I've stolen mostly in real life and sometimes online. I do it because I'd like to eat that day, but I don't have the money to afford it. I'm more than aware it's not a good thing and I actually hate the process, but there's only so many bones you can make about it.
Also most people refund and not SE. SE actually requires charisma, though it's just because I've never done it online I guess.
That said, I bet most new users ask it here because they don't want to use daddy's credit card.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 03:36 PM by Mom.)
![[Image: qOXNZIL.png]](https://i.imgur.com/qOXNZIL.png)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)